Chef Knife 8 Inch Damascus Japanese High-end Steel Material AUS10 Stainless Steel Blade by AYFA.
- CHEF KNIFE PROFESSIONAL: This AYFA Super Sharp chef’s knife is made of high-quality Japanese stainless steel that resists corrosion, rust, and discoloration. It can be used for daily kitchen chopping, slicing, dicing, and chopping all kinds of meat, vegetables, fruits, and bread. It is suitable for both domestic kitchens and restaurants.
- DAMASCUS AUS10: right in the middle. There is a layer of 67 as a whole. 33 layers 316L + AUS10 damask + 33 layers 316L. AUS-10 is the steel core in the middle of the blade. It is a material imported from Japan. Treated with 60HRC vacuum heat treatment and liquid nitrogen cooling. The Rockwell hardness of the cutting core is 60 + 2 HRC.
- ULTRA-SHARP EDGE: Sharpness is the key. Polished by hand by artisans with decades of experience to guarantee its durability. Its hand-polished edge is 16-18 degrees per side, which is sturdy and sharp to get the job done perfectly. The Spine is 45-degree polishing.
- RESISTANT ERGONOMIC DESIGN – The ultra-premium G10 handle minimizes wrist strain while providing a secure and comfortable grip no matter the size of your hand or where you hold it. Even after prolonged use, your palm and wrist will not tire.
- AUDIENCE: Ideal both for people who cook frequently and for those who simply like to prepare sandwiches. The durability and reliability of the kitchen knife are ensured by the triple-rivet design that firmly holds the handle to the blade. The middle rivet is a Mosaic Pin user-friendly design to protect your hands and save labor.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: The knife comes in a high-quality black gift box making it the perfect gift for a mother, father, grandfather, or friend. Inside the box is red, representing the tradition of the Japanese.
- Shipped on The Day of Purchase, The shipping time is 3-7 days.
Out of stock